Good evening everyone
Yesterday, I covered old buses
Going forwards to the modern day, let me just summarise some info of new buses with Stagecoach South West and Plymouth Citybus.
Stagecoach South West
There's been a lot over the past month (and a bit)
On the 9th January I mentioned about their (nearly) new coaches
http://www.busesaroundplymouth.co.uk/2016/01/elite-buses-for-plymouth.html
On the 19th January I mentioned on Buses around Plymouth that Stagecoach reveal their new Park & Ride Buses
http://www.busesaroundplymouth.co.uk/2016/01/all-change-on-park-and-ride.html
Two days later on the 21st January I mentioned the South West Falcon
http://www.busesaroundplymouth.co.uk/2016/01/new-bus-route-to-bristol-and-back-its.html
A day later on the 22nd January I mentioned about their new buses
http://www.busesaroundplymouth.co.uk/2016/01/new-buses-coming-soon.html
Then the wait was over as these new buses came on the 27th January
http://www.busesaroundplymouth.co.uk/2016/01/its-official-there-are-adl-enviro.html
By the 29th, I had seen some of these buses for myself
http://www.busesaroundplymouth.co.uk/2016/01/ive-seen-some-mmcs-have-you.html
The buses were still coming on the 31st
http://www.busesaroundplymouth.co.uk/2016/01/the-new-buses-just-keep-on-coming.html
And then recently on Monday
http://www.busesaroundplymouth.co.uk/2016/02/more-details-have-recently-been.html
The new buses just keep on coming
Plymouth Citybus
Plymouth Citybus have also been receiving new buses too
On the 4th January, I mentioned about the fact that 13 new buses would enter
http://www.busesaroundplymouth.co.uk/2016/01/new-buses-for-citybus.html
By the 12th January, some of these buses had arrived
http://www.busesaroundplymouth.co.uk/2016/01/brand-new-buses-for-plymouth-citybus.html
Also, it is reported on today's Plymothian Transit post that new buses have arrived for the Green Flash
http://www.plymothiantransit.com/2016/02/fleet-news-plymouth-citybus.html
Six ADL Enviro 200s have arrived for the Green Flash (routes 5 and 5A). They are as follows
154 WJ65 HMK
155 WJ65 HMO
156 WJ65 HMU
157 WJ65 HMV
158 WJ65 HMX
159 WJ65 HMY
Plymouth Citybus have also got 7 ADL Enviro 400s on order
No comments:
Post a Comment